The Cleanliness Guide
Potty training is an important step in a child's development. It is also the beginning of achild's autonomy and decision making! Whether you're talking about a 1-month-old baby or a 3-year-old child, the learning process is not at all the same.
To help you as parents, we have prepared several thematic guides for each period of your child's growth. From disposable diapers to training pantsFrom disposable diapers to training pants, you'll find all the information you need for your little one. One last piece of advice for the road: children grow up (too) fast, but when they become potty-trained and independent, don't forget that it will be thanks to your role as super parent!
All about potty training
Potty training is a challenge that usually starts around age 2. Of course, it all depends on your child's psychomotor abilities: earlier or later, each child has his own rhythm! The most important thing is to listen to your child and support him/her when he/she feels ready to take the first steps towards potty training. Looking for information on this topic? All the useful articles are below:
- Potty training: how to accompany your child? - Learn how to support your child in potty training with these practical tips.
- How to potty train with the Montessori method? - Discover how the Montessori method can help your child potty train with ease and confidence.
- Make a potty training chart for your child - Create a potty training chart for your child with simple instructions and practical tips.
- Potty Training Game Ideas - Make potty training fun for your child with these creative and educational ideas.
- The Best Books for Potty Training - Discover a great selection of children's books to help your child learn to clean in a fun and interactive way.
- Potty training at night: how to do it? - Learn how to help your child potty train safely and stress-free at night with these practical tips.
Everything you need to know about baby diapers
Long before potty training, your child needs an essential piece of underwear: the diaper! Whether disposable or reusable, the diaper plays an essential role in keeping baby dry and avoiding spills. Indeed, parents know it very well, but an unsuitable diaper is often synonymous with leaks and overflow. It's best to choose your diapers from the beginning to avoid inconveniences. To help you in this choice, find below all our guides on the layer:
- How to change your baby's diaper? - Discover how to change your baby's diaper easily with these practical tips.
- How many baby diapers per day and month? - Learn how many diapers to use per day and per month for your baby based on his age and weight.
- Tips for diapering your baby! - Follow these tips to diaper your baby safely and comfortably.
- Liniment: what is it and how to use it? - Find out what liniment is and how to use it to gently clean your baby's bottom.
- How to avoid baby crying when changing his diaper? - Learn how to prevent your baby from crying during diaper changes with these effective tips.
- When to change baby's diaper: tips and frequency - Get tips on how often and when to change your baby's diaper to keep his skin healthy and happy.
- Daytime and nighttime diaper leaks: say no to little accidents! - Say goodbye to diaper leaks with these tips for avoiding minor accidents during the day and night.
- Peeing in the diaper: how to change your baby? - Learn how to change your baby's diaper when he pees with these practical tips.
- Choosing the right diaper size for your baby: a buying guide - Find the perfect diaper size for your baby between sizes 1 and 6. Our guide explains the features of each size.
- What to choose between size 1 or 2 diapers when your baby is born? - Find out if it's better to choose size 1 or 2 diapers when your baby is born for optimal comfort.
- Size 0 diaper : until when for premature baby ? - Find out if size 0 corresponds to the needs of your premature baby or if a bigger size is necessary.
- Size 1 diaper: until what age or weight of baby? - Learn more about size 1 diapers to find out if they are suitable or not for your baby's birth weight.
- Size 2 diaper: up to what age or weight? - Find out if size 2 is no longer suitable for your child and if it is necessary to upgrade to the next size.
- Diaper size 3 : until what age or weight of baby ? - We detail the characteristics of the size 3 diaper for the age and weight of your child.
- Size 4 diaper: up to what age or weight? - Learn everything you need to know about size 4 diapers and when they are right for your baby.
- Size 5 diaper: until what age or weight? - Find out why your child should be switched to a size 5 diaper.
- Size 6 diaper: until what age or weight of baby? - Soon the end of diapers, the size 6 is the biggest for your child. Find out when to change from size 5 to size 6.
- Baby is allergic to diapers: what should I do? - If your child's diaper causes redness or irritation, it's possible that your baby is allergic to diapers.
- History of the disposable diaper: the revolution for baby - We're all familiar with disposable diapers, but how did they work before they were invented? Find out in this article.
- Price of a baby diaper: what is the monthly budget? - A baby represents a substantial budget, mainly by buying diapers every month. Learn more about the average price of a diaper.
All topics around the child
To accompany you in depth in your research, we detail below other thematic articles around the child. Growth spurt, dressing your baby according to the season, childhood diseases, ... so many essential subjects to understand your child!
- Growth peak in baby: we explain you! - Children grow up fast, discover at what age the growth peaks appear and the changes for baby.
- How to dress baby in winter: outdoor and indoor clothes - The right outfit for winter can help keep your baby from getting cold and catching viruses. Learn more about appropriate clothing.
- How to dress baby right for spring? - Winter is over and spring is just around the corner. It's time to change baby's clothes, here are our recommendations for the season.
- How to dress baby at night for a good sleep? - Throughout the year, baby's nighttime clothes need to be adapted to ensure a good night's sleep. Find out how to dress baby at night.
- Everything you need to know about childhood illnesses: symptoms, treatments and advice - Find our complete guide to common baby illnesses, how to prevent them and when to take your baby to the doctor.
- Nocturnal enuresis or bedwetting: understanding and helping your child - It's normal for a child to wet the bed while potty training, but we detail what to do in case of bedwetting.
- Diaper rash: definition, causes and treatment for your baby - Common in children, the symptom of "red buttocks" should not be taken lightly. Discover the treatments for this skin irritation in babies.