What podcasts to listen to this summer?
To accompany you during your tanning sessions, reading, cooking, nature walks and on the road of your vacations, we have prepared a small guide of the best podcasts to listen this summer :) On many different themes. Here we go!
The podcast of La Famélia by Marion. The Elia podcast, available from July!
- The ON(WARD) Fashion podcast of The Good Goods. If you're interested in responsible fashion, you're probably familiar with The Good Goods media, but did you know they also have a podcast? Victoire Satto, the founder of this podcast, hosts personalities who are working for social and environmental change in the fashion industry. Every Tuesday at 7am, you will find interviews with professionals of the sector, entrepreneurs, and committed brands. Marion, our founder, was recently invited on The Good Goods to record a podcast on the creation of Elia and the menstrual panties market.
- The podcast of Salut, ça va ? A podcast founded by Léa @Jenesuispasjolie on social networks, and one of her friends Mathilde Besset who is a clinical psychologist. Every Monday, they address psychology topics ranging from eating disorders, to toxic relationships, to hypersensitivity. The subjects are varied, each episode allows for a better understanding of what is being discussed, with an approach to detach ourselves from the preconceived ideas that we may have on certain key subjects in our lives, while providing advice, without judgment.
- The Bliss Stories podcastThe Good Goods podcast is dedicated to pregnancy andchildbirth. You will find a lot of testimonies, different stories from each other but all real and moving. Clémentine Galey created this podcast with the aim of talking about maternity, pregnancy and childbirth in a relaxed way, without filters or judgments, so that each woman is free to tell her experience, because each experience of this moment of life is unique!
- If you like true stories filled with adventures and twists, Transfer this is the podcast for you. Each week, you enter the intimacy of a stranger who tells you his story. Each episode is different and no two stories are alike. Listen to it like a series, except that you can listen to the episodes in the order you want.
- The In Power podcastThis podcast founded by Louise Aubery (@mybetterself) is a real dose of inspiration. In each episode, Louise welcomes a guest: entrepreneur, sportsman, activist, influencer, doctor, journalist, teacher, author, restaurateur, the list is long! Each of her guests talks to us about their journey, how they got to where they are, motivation, ambition and how to live the life we want. The topics discussed are, in each episode, very different, but always very interesting. We follow the discussion with attention and feel like we are part of it!
- The Coming Out podcast. In this podcast, more or less known personalities tell us about their coming out and how they managed to accept themselves completely. A podcast that deals with important topics. Each episode is very interesting and poignant and gives voice to members of the LGBTQI+ community. It's a podcast created by Elise Goldfarb and Julia Layani, so listen to it without moderation!
- The New Model podcast is the podcast founded by Chloe Cohen. We listen to very interesting discussions on responsible and committed fashion between Chloe and her guests. She invites very inspiring women who are designers, entrepreneurs, stylists, models who have chosen to commit themselves to a better fashion. This podcast addresses topics such as feminism in the fashion industry, human rights, environmental and social responsibility.
Don't hesitate to share your favorite podcasts with us in comments!