How does it work?
For heavier flows, it is possible to wear our Arielle bikini bottoms in addition to another sanitary protection (cup, organic tampon...).
The menstrual swimsuit for light flow
A two-piece mix and match swimsuit
- Already have a swimsuit top you love? Our two-piece format allows you to equip yourself at a low price during your period, with just our Arielle bottom. Mix and match to your heart's content!
- Having a two-piece swimsuit makes it easier to change, so you don't get wet during your swim getaway
- We also offer a reversible black swimsuit top in two colors: royal blue and poppy, perfectly matching the colors of our menstrual shorty Sixtine. Wear it on the color side or on the black side, depending on your mood! As soon as you change our wet menstrual bikini bottoms, you can extend your tanning session in complete discretion by replacing them with our Sixtine shorty for heavier flows. No one will suspect a thing!
This model fits, please consult our size guide.
- 91% Polyamide - 9% elastane for the outside of the honeycomb jersey
- 100% polyamide for the inner lining
- Organic cotton and PUL for the absorbent anti-leak heart
You might also like them...
How much do Elia menstrual panties cost?
It is important to us to practice fair prices since always. For even more transparency, we explain in detail what is behind the price of our menstrual lingerie. Calculated on the basis of a classic menstrual panties, the costs vary according to the absorbent zone, the quantity of organic cotton, the shape and the lace used. Together, let us consume better!
Cutting, assembling, sewing and quality control are all done in France, thanks to the know-how of our French workshops.
Storage, labeling, inventory, return shipping... Our logistics chain works very hard to ensure that the right product arrives safely and without damage in your hands.
Our products are almost exclusively sold on our e-shop: we invest a lot in our e-commerce site, showcase of our products and our commitments (among other things, web hosting fees, commissions for online payment providers, development of new tools on the site ...)
Notre marge nous permet de nous assurer la viabilité de l'aventure Elia ! Nous réinvestissons généralement dans de la R&D pour être toujours au plus près de vos attentes.
All the things we can't compromise to run the business, such as office rent, bank charges or various insurances for example
Organic cotton, eucalyptus tencel, waterproof PUL, lace or braid... We highly value the origin and supply of our materials.
Donations and sponsorship
We donate 10% of our net profit to research against endometriosis, the Paris Hospitals, the fight against breast cancer and various actions to prevent menstrual precariousness. To support those who need it the most.
Marketing & Communication
We do our best to promote our products and that the information reaches you: communication actions, photo shoots, social networks influence...
This includes the salaries for our great Elia team, the social contributions and the costs of our health insurance to take care of our employees.
Since 2015, the VAT on feminine hygiene protection has increased to 5.5%.