Be a mermaid even during your period! Our menstrual swimsuit Arielle, with its absorbent organic cotton core, will protect you from light flows and spotting, in and out of the water. Its high waist slightly hugs the hips and its belt can be tied, in a pretty knot or crossed on the belly, sculpt your waist with a retro look. Its textured honeycomb fabric completes the look.
How does it work?
In the sea or in the pool, the water pressure slows down (but does not stop!) the period flow: the amount of blood lost is therefore minimal and is generally diluted in the water as you move. This is normal, and it is thanks to this property that our lingerie and swimsuit are easily rinsed before being machine-washed.
The technology of our Arielle swimsuit is particularly useful when you get out of the water. Its elastic at the thighs and its absorbent core, which do not absorb too much water, allow to retain efficiently the viscous fluids inside, like blood, while the breathable polyamide allows the water to evacuate quickly as soon as you get out of the water so that it doesn't weigh down the swimsuit.
This avoids the unpleasant surprise of blood running down your thighs after swimming. This gives you plenty of time to change!
For heavier flows, it is possible to wear our Arielle bikini bottoms in addition to another sanitary protection (cup, organic tampon...).
All our products are designed in collaboration with midwives and gynecologists. Their feedback is unanimous: it is not ideal for the mucous membranes to remain in contact with a wet garment all day, especially during the period. That's why we've developed a two-piece swimsuit that is easy to change, to respect your vaginal microbiota and avoid any risk of developing fungal infections. We recommend to not keep a bathing suit (menstrual or not) wet for more than 2 hours.
We want to make your life easier, without endangering your health!
The menstrual swimsuit for light flow
A two-piece mix and match swimsuit
Our menstrual swimsuit is the first swimsuit designed to mixed and matched in every way:
- Already have a swimsuit top you love? Our two-piece format allows you to equip yourself at a low price during your period, with just our Arielle bikini bottom. Mix and match as you wish!
- Having a two-piece swimsuit allows you to change more easily, so you don't get wet during your swimming escapade
- We also offer a reversible black swimsuit top in two colours: royal blue and poppy, perfectly matching the colours of our Sixtine menstrual shorty. Wear it on the coloured side or on the black side, depending on what you want to wear at the time! As soon as you change our wet menstrual bikini bottoms, you can extend the tanning session in complete discretion by replacing them with our Sixtine shorty for heavier flows. No one will suspect a thing!
This model is fitted, please consult our size guide.
- 91% Polyamide - 9% elastane for the outside of the honeycomb jersey
- 100% polyamide for the inner lining
- Organic cotton and PUL for the anti-leakage absorbent core
Made in France, certified Origine France Garantie and France Textile
10% for the Endometriosis Research Foundation
Shipped worldwide the same day for orders placed before 12pm, Monday to Friday - Free returns
Payment in 3 or 4 times without fees